Environmentalism is an irrational dogma that is now (2004) so popular and widespread that it is probably the new universal church that accompanies the collapse of a civilization, which Toynbee noted in "A Study Of History". Its dangerous absurdity is confirmed by:
1. A series of television broadcasts entitled 'Against Nature' which revealed that Environmentalism:
|• Lacked Scientific Rigour||• Was Tyranny||• Hated Science|
2. The dedication of vast tracts of land as shrines to the worship of nature without people, known as National Parks, where the law prohibits any human activity other than passive recreation—silent worship of the park. These areas lack people along with the necessities needed for their survival so are regarded as pristine wildernesses; that is, if the entire human species was exterminated then the whole world would become a pristine wilderness: a place without justice or purpose or meaning. This folly also includes:
• The ban on using firewood from these areas, and the ban on back burning, regardless of the inevitable result. (See The Canberra Fires and Black Saturday)
• The denial of entry to profane creatures, that is those closely associated with, and useful to, man, such as cattle, horses, dogs and honey bees.
• The prohibition on turning over stones.
• Extending this worship to the sea by creating Marine Parks
— a stance which contradicts the Christian belief that the Almighty created the creatures of the earth for man's use, and is a declared hatred of humanity.
3. The needless ban of the insecticide DDT, called for by Environmental Dogma that resulted in a huge rise in fatal malarial cases.
4. The needless, expensive, blunder in banning the use of CFCs (Chlorofluorocarbons) demanded by Environmentalists.
5. The attempted unfounded scare campaign against the use of PVC, and Genetically Modified Food, called for by Environmentalists.
6. The reduction of rural supplies won by legal restrictions upon Farmers and Graziers demanded by Environmentalists.
7. Preventing the construction of new dams since 1992.
8. Attempt to: halt the construction of mines; halt Coal mining in Australia; weaken our defence forces.
|« Decline Of Ideas »||« Decline Of The Community »||« Why Care? »||« Home »|