• A grade two teacher who spelt nose as noes.
• A student who wrote "would of" being corrected with "would off" instead of "would have".
• A teacher who failed to correct the spelling of lor (law), por (paw) and orght (ought).
• A year seven class given a spelling list with parliament spelt parliment.
• A teacher who changed "marshal arts" in a student's essay to "marshall arts" instead of "martial arts".
• A student not being corrected when beginning an essay reading with "I would like to read a story I writ"
• A mother who counted 19 uncorrected spelling and grammatical errors in her year 8 daughter's essay, including Australien (Australian) and torrists (tourists).
• A teacher who said two younger colleagues asked if coming was spelt comeing and runs spelt runes.
|« Teachers' Grammar Criticized »||« Criticism Of Education »||« Decline Of Education »||« Impact Of Decline »|