This is a simple explanation of civilization, human communities and the nature of understanding, which explains human history, its present and its future; and is the result of the study of the changes overtaking our community circa 2000, see:
It improves our understanding of ourselves by revealing that:
→ a civilization is a dominant community;
→ a community is a shared understanding, which is expressed in a unique language;
→ all understanding is founded upon a morality, which dictates sanity or insanity.
An achievement that also clarifies the nature of Philosophy, reconciles Science and Religion and reveals the Meaning of Life
• Why should I care if my civilization is declining?
• How would I know if my civilization was declining?
• How can a declining civilization be saved?
• And what is Political Correctness?
• Test the theory by visiting Toastmasters and judge my claims yourself.
|Test Your Sanity||Your Comments||View My Library||Support this site|
Related Australian Topics by Dr. L.J. M. Cooray LLB(Cey) PhD(Col) PhD(Cantab)